- Enid Borden, after twenty-two years, is no longer with Meals on
Wheels. She is now the Executive Director of National Foundation to
End Senior Hunger.
- Brahm Ahmadi, founder of People's Grocery is no longer with
People's Grocery. He is now the founder & the CEO of People's
Community Market. Nikki Henderson is now the Executive Director of
- p. 140 reads: "I followed the normal procedure, went into an officiate after my senior year,..." It should read: "I followed the normal procedure, went into a novitiate after my senior year..."
- p.153 reads: "New Mexico has a 63 percent drop-out rate." It should read: Mexico has a 63 percent graduation rate and Santa Fe has a 50 percent drop out rate.
- Co-founder of 100 People Foundation, Michael Christman's name was spelled incorrectly in the book. His name was spelled Michal Chrisman.